We all know this is the time of challenging the traditional bank for crucial needs of the world – seamless financial service, and web3 is an essential element of it. To lift our customer experience to next level of secured – simple – quick, our Neo bank are not only financial technology — or fintech — company that typically offer mobile-focused banking accounts with eye-catching features such as low-cost credit or cash-back rewards, but also linked with web3 that supports cross border transactions and asset securely saved once your governance currency (fiat) comes to in-sustainable status with full banking products and services, including but not limited in saving, spending but also investing, lending, and more.
You will join a leading team that is democratizing access to financial services. We are making digital assets more accessible and deeply incorporated into daily life. We are a team of experienced startup veterans who have built ventures from zero to unicorn status.
The Senior UI/UX Designers will work closely with experts in banking and technology to develop original, beautiful solutions for a challenging mission.
What we are looking for
· Empathy for users and team members
· Experience designing mobile-first products with great visual and user experience
· Strong understanding of interaction design and information architecture
· Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
· Great visual design skills. A love for color and typography
What we offer
· Attractive salary and package (salary + token bonus)
· Annual salary review (twice per year)
· Working time: 8:00-17:30 (off 1.5h from 12h to 13h30 for lunch) from Monday to Friday
· Flat structure
· Self-management is appreciated
· Friendly, innovative, and supportive environment
· Interesting product
· 13th month salary, annual heath-check, insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law, monthly teambuilding
· BIC health insurance package
· Psychological safety; Your ideas are always welcomed.
If you are always willing to learn, if you like challenges, if you want to get an attractive package and be a part of exciting projects, don’t hesitate to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.